12.14.2004

I'm having covers made for all Robin's furniture for Christmas. I'm off to pick out the fabric for it right now. I'm thinking something blue that will match the carpet in her living room. Or maybe bright orange, we'll see. While I'm at the fabric store, I'll be picking up a couple Christmas gifts for the artsy people.

I never know what to get them, so I'll just get them a gift certificate. Like for the knitter, what do I get her? I don't even know what type of yarn is good and what isn't or anything. Knowing my luck I'd get her something horrid, like "Knitting With Elvis" or something she already has. Then there would be that awkward silence and then the forced thank-you that you always get when it's a bad gift. I just don't think I can handle it, I'm pretty sure the knitting police would arrest me. Why do people have to be so hard to shop for?

I think I'm going to start a new rule: Submit your Christmas list by the 5th or forego any presents because you're all too damn hard to shop for which hurts my very small brain. Submitting your list late is an automatic flogging, and not the kind you like. I'm serious, man.

HotD:


Happy Birthday, yay.
I am so having Chinese.
The food, you pervert.

No comments: