12.23.2006

So I'm almost completely done with disk 2 of the first season of Supernatural, loaned to me by Savvy because it's sooo Christmasy to watch while baking. My cakes, biscuits and about one dozen of my cookies are done, and are turning out nicely. I only burnt myself once!

I have about two dozen cookies left (I have more dough then I thought I did) and then all I need to do is let everything cool and pack it up.

This years cookies are topped with the leftover orange chocolate on the cake, crushed peppermint, and sprinkles of course. I'll totally share if anyone wants some.

I need to finish wrapping up presents, but I ran out of paper and won't be able to pick some up until tomorrow. I hate it when that happens, because it makes me feel really behind. I feel like I should have been done with wrapping days ago. I have about six peoples worth of stuff to wrap, and it's killing me. I also need to finish packing my bags so I can get out of here in the morning, but other then that, I'm good to go.

I want to wish all my Figments a very Merry Christmas and I hope your holiday this year is the best it's ever been.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: