7.20.2005

Blogathon sign ups are up! As soon as our blog is all signed up for the `Thon I will pass along information to you, I very much hope that you can sponsor us! Even if it is just a few dollars, every dollar helps.

Again, for those of you who don't know, I will be blogging along with a group of people for Doernbechers Children's Hospital in honor of a six-year-old little girl in a class I teach that passed away. Doernbechers covered her hospital bills for, from what I understand, the entire length of her illness, which was her entire life. Because of this, and to honor her, we are trying to raise money to assist Doernbechers in helping cover the medical costs of other families who can't afford it, but have ill, or even terminally ill children.

I will be doing 24 hours of Anime. I will be watching the first five episodes of 11 different series picked pretty much at random (save Bleach), and giving reviews of them. Also, my secret guest posters will give their thoughts as well. I will be holding a raffle to give away eight prizes, giving away random secret prizes, I will be giving away J-pop and OP/EN songs of animes throughout the `Thon, I will also be giving away backgrounds, website sets, and other goodies. I'm not the only one though, my fellow group-bloggers will also be giving away prizes based on their themes (art and science) and we will be running a Live365 radio station throughout the night for your listening pleasure. It'll be a night chock full of fun, sleep-deprived goodness.

Until we are all signed up (which should be within the hour) I'm posting my Official Geeky Anime List and Watching Schedule (so official it's underlined!), are you not thrilled? If you, my dear figments, would like to watch it with me, every series is available through AnimeSuki for Bit Torrent downloading. Also, if you're interested in doing a couple guest reviews of an anime you've watched with me, I'm so totally up for that!

Like last year, animes will be reviewed by episode and then by series and given a rating of Duckies, five Duckies being the best. All anime series will be episodes 1 - 5. All posts for the Blogathon will be posted at the group `Thon site here.

Official Geeky Anime Watching Schedule:

Hours 1 & 2 (6:00 AM PST Â? 8:00 AM PST)
Victorian Romance Emma


Hours 3 & 4 (8:00 AM PST Â? 10:00 AM PST)
Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~


Hours 5 & 6 (10:00 AM PST - 12:00 PM PST)
Cooking Master Boy


Hours 7 & 8 (12:00 PM PST - 2:00 PM PST)
Ichigo 100%


Hours 9 & 10 (2:00 PM PST - 4:00 PM PST)
Bleach


Hours 11 & 12 (4:00 PM PST - 6:00 PM PST)
Zettai Shonen


Hours 13 & 14 (6:00 PM PST - 8:00 PM PST)
Eye Shield 21


Hours 15 & 16 (8:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST)
Touch


Hours 17 & 18 (10:00 PM PST - 12:00 PM PST)
Gin'yu Mokushiroku Meine Liebe


Hours 19 & 20 (12:00 PM PST - 2:00 AM PST)
Hachimitsu to Clover


Hours 21 & 22 (2:00 AM PST - 4:00 AM PST)
Tsubasa Chronicle


Hours 23 & 24 (4:00 AM PST - 6:00 AM PST)
Beet the Vandel Buster


Holy crapoly. I'm going to be so sick of anime by the time this is done. That's ok though, hopefully certain people (who know who they are) will be coming to keep me awake (and play some DDR! Woo!) and hopefully some other people (who know who they are) will be downloading anime and watching it with me.

Sounds good? Good! Now keep your eyes peeled for the sponsor link, and please please sponsor me, so I don't melt my eyeballs out of my head for nothing.

HotD:

Summer Sunshiney.
Why does it always feel like,
It goes by so fast?

No comments: