9.12.2001

Speaking of Hot Lake....


I have the page pretty close to being ready to be all ready! Most of it...there will be a second part (tour.hotlake.com - don't go, it dosen't exsist yet...lol.) that will give you a virtual tour of Hot Lake, that also highlights stories/rumors/ect for each area, it'll also include video clips. It'll take a ton of work to get going and open, so it's the project that'll get most of my attention after the site is open.


I'm also going to do a store (shop.hotlake.com lol, that one isn't there yet eaither.), that includes e-cards, and what not, proceeds from the store will go to fund the domain and to the fund to rebuild the place. I'm hoping to get ahold of the authors of a book on Hot Lake, ask them about reproductions and if I can sell it, I'm not stupid, no way I'll do that without permission.


I have 30 rolls of film to develop, and 220 more minutes of tape to listen to and record though. So there is still a good amount of work for me to do. After Hot Lake is opened, I'm going to open BB...(Why? Because certain things I need haven't fell down the chain of command yet, and I'm out some information...grin...) so I'll get what I need, and work on it after this big things out of my way.


But it's really because I'm lazy.


Anyway...I've got to get back to work. ::cringes:: How about sleep...I'd rather sleep. ::cries:: Sleep!

No comments: