11.19.2002

I went out to H.O.M.E today, did some prelim. floorplans for the temporary room. It will work good for LKP as long as it dosen't run longer then a month or two at max. Hopefully our building is finished by then, so we can move things into there. I have a good list of phone calls and things to sort out today, I also need to do a complete revision of the handbook. I'm thinking of looking into pricing bubble form machines, just because it would be much more functional and amusing. Last time I checked on them though, they were insanely expensive.


Got a letter today from the same person who left a note in my post about Cin, it's always fun to see other peoples opinions. :) At least this person was decent, I replied to the letter. I don't if they're beligerant or rude. (Which I've only ever gotten two of, both of which were from people who were angry because of my stance on internet copyright.) You know what I realized today? TPC has never gotten one single stich of hate mail, or any posts damning us to hell. Jesus.com gets more of it then we do. (A good sense of humor is always a good thing to have.) Poor Jesus.


Don't get me wrong, I'm glad about it, I just thought it was interesting. After all, our name is The Pervert Club.

No comments: