11.20.2003

I haven't posted in ages, this means I should be flogged, however I ask that you save up your floggings till after November so that I'm not incapacitated by said beatings and rendered unable to write.

Good? Good.

I'm up to nearly 30k, I've been writing on a terribly old Laptop by Zenith. Yes, it scares me too, but it makes a very comforting heavy clacking noise when I push down on the keys. This is either helping me to write or entertaining me, possibly a combination of both. I'm easily entertained, so you never know.

Hopefully I get time to transfer it to this computer (I'm pretty sure I'll have to retype it all by hand, that should be fun) within the next couple of days so people can read what's going on. (or, find out what happens to the envelope, which amsuingly enough, will make a handful of you very angry with me.) I haven't done it sooner and I'm sorry, thanks to those of you who IM (or send e-mail, or call, or show up at my house in the middle of the night) and support me or bother me about the story and why I haven't posted. The encouragement is greatly appriciated, the dead mice and blood written letters are...eh...not so much.

Anyway, I'm off to write some more. I promise to update daily from now on, like a good little girl should.

No comments: