10.31.2007

The countdown begins. Only a few hours left before NaNoWriMo starts. A few of my Wrimos and I are in a chat room counting down the hours before we can type in a mad frenzy and become novelists once again.

If you're interested pop by and join us here:

Salem NaNoWriMo Chat

While we're chatting I'm watching Silent Hill (hurray for Halloween) and giving out candy to hordes of sticky little children in adorable costumes. I haven't had this many trick or treaters in ages, this is my first Halloween here so I wasn't sure how many I'd have, but I've already had over 30.

Yay!

Look forward to the first installment of the awesomenessly awesome craptastic Bawdy Parts later this evening. My word goal tonight is to hit at least 2500 words before I crash in bed this evening.

HotD:

Halloween is great,
Little goblins and ghoulies,
Strung out on sugar.

No comments: