4.07.2001

I wanna go to Hot Lake.


I wanna go to Hot Lake.


(Insert whine here.)


The count down is on! Yes, oh yes. Only 78 days left to go. I don't know if I can make it. ::grins::


So, I looked up equipment prices. Because I'd like to have a whole bunch of nice new fun toys to take with me. Thermal imaging cameras run about 11 - 17k for starters. I think my jaw was on the floor for a good five minutes there. ::pouts:: Wouldn't it just be the best to have one? But there is no way I can get 17k up in two months just to blow on a camera. Unless...someone wants to donate to my cause. C'mon...I'll love you forever.


My Hot Lake page is still being trashed and retrashed. Someday I'll have it opened again. I'm just so darn picky. No pleasing me I guess. It's such a hard life...when you're the princess. ::grin::


Anyway...I'll babble more later...I've got constructive things to do! ::gasp::

No comments: