4.01.2001

Hi.


I didn't get a whole lot done today. Worked...a little on my site. (Just a little!) I proof read a friends paper for her class tomorrow. ::nods:: On a weird book...I think I might pick it up and read it. Just for kicks n' giggles.


Well, I think I got dumped today. (Hence the tired typing...that...and it's 11:12 and I worked alot today.) I'm pretty sad about it, and a little angry. Stuffs up in the air...and I really hate that.


It's ok for people to throw all the responsiblity on me, and not take any for themselves. But then their angry with the choices I make. You can't have it both ways, it dosen't work like that. It's ok for them to show that it dosen't matter to them...but God forbid I be upset about something.


I'm a good person...and I try hard. I'm worth working on a relationship for aren't I?


What sucks the worst, is I honestly care about him.


I'm tired. I guess I'll leave it all up to tomorrow, and go to bed insted. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep, but...I can try I guess.

No comments: