2.05.2002

I saw the cutiest thing yesterday morning. There is a Rhody bush that sits right up against my house, and most of the branches are right up against my bedroom window. Well, yesterday morning I got up, and I heard all this twittering so I go and look out my window, and in the Rhody bush was probably about one hundred tiny, fat, adorable little birdies eating the bugs off the bush. It was so cute! I watched them for about 30 minutes (which was why I was late to work, honest..) and then the damn crows scared them away. I'm hoping they come back tomorrow, I want to get pictures. They came right up to the window and everything, it was great!

My cats watched them too, and stretched up against the window, and meowed, and meowed, and gave me 'Please let me outside so I can chase birdie' looks. For those of you who are worried, no..I didn't let them out.

No comments: