2.18.2002

I'm tired....lol

I picked up that new job, so I've been doing alot of prep work to get it going. They don't know what exactly they want on the web site yet, so that's kind of holding things back from me getting it online. Arg-grr. lol.

I've also agreed to do childcare for a couple who have a child from my moms church. The Gov. will pay me, so it won't come out of their pockets, which is nice. She's a sweet kid. However, I have to go get fingerprinted before they'll pay me. WOO! I've never been fingerprinted before..this should be fun. (We all know I'm some heap big bad killer)

On other news, my mom got engaged! Yeah, great hu? Her ring is very pretty...lol. They've set the wedding date for July 7th...Donna is planning it, but I've decided to weasle my way in to helping, I love planning stuff..she dosen't get all the fun! (Donna is also planning her sons wedding for like four days after my moms..crazy woman) Yep..so Congrats to my mom, who dosen't read this. But congrats to her anyhow.





No comments: