3.30.2002

I'm sleepy. This morning I dragged myself out of bed at 4:30, so I could be at a local school at 5:30 for an OPIT inves. It was quite alot of fun, even if it was an ungodly hour. We went there, and within the first ten minutes of being there got all sorts of bangs, and stuff falling over, and it was really cold in one room. We also got sounds of people moving around (Since it's Saturday and spring break, no one was there but us, and no one had been there all week. Which was one reason it wasn't as active as we're told it normally is.) and footsteps, and the kewlest part? I was sitting in one of the classrooms on a couch, and there was no wind or breeze or anything in there (from like a heater or anything) and this one strand of my hair goes flying up and starts moving around all on it's own.

One of the kids thought my hair was 'nice' and wanted to play with it. ::snickers:: It was so neat.

We were there about three and a half hours, and had to come back here because we have to work today. We're planning on going back for a long-nighter on Friday. The energy there is more active after a full week of high strung disfunctional kids running around all day. ;) We came back, and loaded the two we have today up and went out for breakfast, came back and watched a REALLY BAD Godzilla movie and then ran out to H.O.M.E to stuff eggs for the egg hunt tomorrow...now what to do with myself? I haven't listened to the tapes from this mornings inves (Got about 300 minutes worth of tapes to listen to) I'll post anything if we got it, I was also thinking about going and seeing a movie after I'm off work (Only five hours to go!)..any suggestions?

No comments: