3.28.2002

Seems these posties are turning from a multi-daily thing into a sometimes-weekly thing. It's just been one of those months where so much is going on that is frustrating, I just don't want to talk about it. I don't want to talk about it in my blog, in my normal journal, to my friends, I don't want to talk about it period. I'd rather spend my time doing something fun, or laughing, then hashing over everything that's going on. Talking about it makes me focus on the fact that I can't do anything about it, which frustrates me. Which makes me want to cry, not that cheap fake movie 'something in my eye' crying, but the kind that makes you look like you were jumped in a dark alley and beaten with the flat end of a tennis racquet. Nothing like waffle marks to make the day complete, right?

So, since stuff is being so dang frustrating, I find it hard to want to be amusing (Or, that sad and pathetic attempt at amusing) here, so I don't post. So, that's my exscuse. No, I didn't really join a traveling house of ill repute, honest. Maybe I should though, whores get the cutiest undies.



No comments: