6.19.2002

I get off work early tonight. Thank you lord. 5:30, just in time to book my sorry butt downtown.

I have a meeting with the Revs who are preforming the ceremony on the 7th, the bride and groom, and the other person planning the wedding who is being semi-unresponsible lately. (I love her anyway though.) I have to ask them (the Revs) if it's ok if I rope off the parking lot, set up tables and decorate all over, and generally make a mess on their grounds. I hope they say yes, I'm always looking for an exscuse to make a mess in church.

I also get off work early tomorrow, but it's not for anything nearly as fun as wedding crap. I have another icky PDL class, I can't even remember what this one will be on. Goodie, it'll be like a suprise inside of a thrilling trip. I can't wait.

No comments: