6.17.2002

Well, it's time once again to sign up for everyones FAVORITE blog activity, the Blogathon.



The Blogathon, for those who don't know, is a 24 hour posty thon in which we post every 30 minutes for 24 hours to our blogs and raise money for our charities for each hour we make the mark. (So ta speak.)


Yes, I'm proud to say I will be participating again this year (Along with some awesome people who did it last year!), I haven't signed up quite yet because I'm waiting for some information on the details I'm trying to work out with Habitat For Humanity the charity I'm donating to. I'm trying to see if the Salem Affiliate can use the money I raise to set up scholorships for a group in the area to go to Mexico and build houses. So I can't sign up quite yet until this is all worked out.


I'm also (because I'm insane) doing the blogathon with my wonderful group blog The Pervert Club. We'll be posting all sorts of nonsense, giving out prizes, and having a grand old time earing money for Make A Wish Foundation. This means, however, that I'll be posting in two blogs throught the entire night, plus IBOM's (this blog, silly) 'gimmic' which I'll announce right after I sign up for the `Thon.


Trust me, it'll be a good one.


So, please please please sponsor IBOM or TPC in this blogathon. We only need a little from everyone, and it would mean so much to me, and the people we're raising money for.


And I'd love you forever.

No comments: