5.17.2003

So unfortunatly I wasn't able to run a booth today during the festival parade because of certain things and people. This also means that because of the new laws passed by the council, LKP won't have any advertisment at all out during a time when 90% of the people there are our prime target audience. We can't do flyers or brochures because the city passed a law saying anything handed out during a parade is littering and harassment and we'd get fined. How do I know this? Because I'm a good girl and I asked. Did other people ask? Probably not. Will people be handing stuff out anyway? I'm sure they will. I won't though, because the laws of the universe say I'll be the one getting fined because I'm the good girl who asked.


Yeah. I am really tired of this crap.


So, insted I'm just going to go heckle. That'll make me feel better.

No comments: