3.09.2006

Apparently Winter wasn't happy that Spring was moving in and letting all the trees bloom all pretty and pink, because it is snowing like crazy outside. We're supposed to get 2 - 3 inches tonight and possibly more over the weekend. What a great way to start finals week and move into Spring Break.

Actually, it's very pretty and soothing to watch. It's sticking everywhere but the pavement, and I expect that to change somewhat as it gets colder.

It's interesting because the reports I'm getting from friends around the area is either light snow, rain/snow mixed, or just rain, but it's all snow and coming down nice and hard here. Really big fat fluffy flakes. Maybe they'll close the college tomorrow. Yay! Who needs the last day of classes anyway right?

I've been out sick most of the week, but have to go to work tonight, and I'm hoping things don't get too bad. I work out in West Salem, where it's higher in altitude, and I'd rather not end up stuck out there all night.

I'm such a dorky kid. I keep giggling and staring out the window.

Yay! Snow!

HotD:

I'm sick of coughing.
I need my lungs and organs,
Inside my body.

No comments: