3.22.2006

This last weekend was the best ever. We hung out at the beach, and just had a fantastic time. I've got pictures gallore that I plan on using for blackmail. I'll post them when I get home from work tonight.

Went TV shopping with Laura. She bought two new ones for her bedroom and her living room in Target. She made the cashier boy almost cry really upset. She wasn't mean to him, he just got very frustrated with the computer system and kept apologizing to me. I don't know why he was apologizing to me, I wasn't buying anything, but hey, maybe he's just one of those people who compulsively apologizes to everyone for everything. You know, like I do. I'm sorry about that.

He was so flummoxed that when he went to help her put her TVs in her van, he didn't say a word the entire time, he just looked really frazzed. I'd like to think it was because he was in awe of my fantasticalness, but I think even I can't believe a delusion that big.

For now, I leave you with the Haiku of the Day. You're welcome.

HotD:

Poor mister Winston,
He had dreams of being the best,
Crushed dead in Target.

No comments: