9.01.2006

Friday Random Ten time, I promise to post more this next week. I've just been a wee bit stressed and I don't really want to share that with you Figments!

Here we go, open your playlists and hit shuffle.
1. "Nausea" - Beck (Nausea Single)

2. "Do It Again Again" - The Tyde (Three's Co.)

3. "Three More Days" - Ray Lamontagne (Till The Sun Turns Black)

4. "Thunder On The Mountain" - Bob Dylan (Modern Times)

5. "Eddie's Gun" - The Kooks (Eddie's Gun Single)

6. "Crockett's Theme" - Jan Hammer (Escape From Television)

7. "Love Is Better Than A Warm Trombone" - Gomez (Bring It On)

8. "Celtic Aggression" - Tonic (Lemon Parade)

9. "Caring Is Creepy" - The Shins (Oh, Inverted World)

10. "Oh Lately It's So Quiet" - OK Go (Oh No)


Favorite Song:
This one's hard because there are a few songs up there that are just fantastic. I really like "Oh Lately It's So Quiet" by OK Go and "Three More Days" by Ray Lamontagne and I recommend both for different reasons.

Least Favorite Song:
Probably "Nausea", although I really like Beck, I'm just not really liking the newest single. I think it's one of those songs that just grows on you after you hear it a bunch.

Favorite Album:
Ray Lamontagne's Till The Sun Turns Black is just wonderful. A nice mix of seriously well written quiet and relaxing pop/rock with some blues and folk thrown in for good measure. Very Morrison and Dylan-esc. Good stuff Figments, good stuff.

Seen Live:
Dude! I've seen Bob Dylan! Yay me!

HotD:

Twenty-four days left.
Summer is slowly slipping by,
And soon rain will come.

No comments: