2.13.2007

It's official Figs.

Tickets have been purchased, plans have been made, itineraries have been E-mailed.

I'm so freakin' excited. After months of threats of bodily harm Kins and Furhead are finally coming for a nice long visit, which is just wonderful. Wonderful! We're going to have so much fun. It'll be a nice quiet visit, one that won't end with someone (them) getting bailed out of jail by someone else (me).

We plan on hitting the beach, and maybe taking a road trip up to Seattle. It's going to be good. I love those kids like strawberry Kool-Aid. For the record, anything you hear about me buying large quantities of rope and duct tape is false. I have no plans for holding them here against their will, and I've dug no cellar beneath my apartment building in which to imprison them.

Honest.

HotD:

My tummy is dumb.
Haiku's have been scarce my friends,
I am so sorry.

No comments: