7.16.2002

I smell like cinnamon...yummy. Today is Robert's (Also known as 'Mom's new hubby guy') birthday. So I, using the ploy it's his birthday, when really all I want to do is decorate a cake, made a very yummy smelling oatmeal rasin carrot spice cake. Now if it tastes as good as it smells, will have to wait and see. So, if I don't ever post again, it's because the cake has killed us all.


Along the same lines, I'm currently looking for victims in my newest scheme. If you're interested, leave me a comment. No, I won't tell you what it is here, because then you won't agree. Erm...forget I said that.



Oh, and for those of you following my whole Blogathon fiasco, I do almost have permission to pull off the gimmic I've got planned. I should know by this evening if I am or not. Woo.

No comments: