7.13.2002

"Where's the thing to sponsor you for the Blogathon thing?"



Ahaha, see, I haven't signed up yet. Signups end on July 20th, and so far I haven't gotten the information I need from the charity so I can offically sign up. Yes, I'm panicing. No, you don't have to panic with me. If I don't get the information I need by the begining of the week I'll probably either forgo the Blogathon with this blog and do it souly with TPC (Which you can go sponsor! PLEASE!) or I'll find another charity and do it with them.



My gimmic also isn't lining up the way I want it to (which upsets me, I had such a darn good one too) but it still might pan out, so never fear. Your options my little lovlies are hold on to your money until I sign up, or you can sponsor me with TPC, where I will for sure be blogging on the 26th.


Until then...we just have to wait.

No comments: