7.11.2002

It's the little things in life that amuse me and give me reasons to continue my odd and irratic behavor. I live for this stuff.



I sometimes to surveys for a research company, it's kind of a thing alot of people do now and then. They pay you a bit of money and in addition you get to feel like you're opinion matters. That's not the reason why I do it however, I do it because they swear you to secrecy.


Muhaha.


I can't help it, it's just kewl. I know it's only because they don't want another company to get wind of their products, but I like to think it's more romantic then that. (Yeah, slap me, but you can't blame me! I bet you do the same thing.) I feel like I should dress in a ninja suit and hire some composer someplace to write me my own theme song when I fill these things out. My most recent survey on a product I can't disclose, has now turned into a test of said product-I-can't-disclose. With it was a letter telling me not to tell anyone about it at all.


Wonder though, if I do let it slip, are there a platoon of highly armed (highly cute?) men waiting to break thorugh the doors and windows and arrest me?


Hmm.

No comments: