8.04.2002

I'm going to be gone for a while. One of my best friends, Ally's, mom died last night and I'm flying over to Memphis to see if I can be of some help.

I leave Tuesday morning at 12:50 am (Which means I have to leave for the airport tomorrow at 9, I'm catching the shuttle from the Salem airport and going up to Portland.) and will be back sometime Sunday. If you leave your address before I go, I'll send you a postcard.

But, for now, I have to go and rush around and get everything done before I leave for the airport tomorrow. I actually haven't flown on a commertial flight since I was like 3. I'm more worried about looking like an idiot while aimlessly running up and down the halls looking for my gate (Should I cry and scream for my mommy?) then the actually flying part.

So, anyway, hope that I don't crash and burn someplace.Or do, if you want to get rid of me.







No comments: