3.21.2003

I'm going to write them an E-mail, and ask them to call it "Just Crack".


Crammed full 3 oz plastic containers protect this delicate stuff from falling all over the dirty ground. It's sweet, it's tangy, it's crunchy and it's got the weirdest texture ever. It's sort of like when you ate that freeze dried astronaut ice cream during your sixth grade solar system unit.


It's "Just Fruit" and I'm in love.


Just one of the products made by "Just Tomatos, Ect", Just Fruit Munchies are a mix of freeze dried apples, rasins, blueberries, sour cherries, mango, pineapples and blueberries and they're a better buzz then that Meth addiction you shook last year.


Today, after being too broke to feed my habbit, I bought a container of it and saddingly I've almost consumed the whole thing. Not sad because I'm a bloody pig and should be forced to eat only 1974 Weight Watcher food and sweat on a tredmill, but sad because it's almost all gone.


It's good. Go try it yourself, you'll become a mindless addict too. But before you try it, and become so overwhelmed with greed that you'd rather prick out my eyeballs with a gleefully sharpened carrot from the produce department then share, buy me some more too.

No comments: