12.08.2003

I'm taking a break from work to post. Actually, I'm avoiding work by using the excuse that I'm taking a break from work to post. Either way, here I am.

It's not raining today, as much as I love the rain, I am kind of glad for the lull in spittle from above. The reasoning is not because I'm tired of it, but because my living room is slowly turning into an indoor pool. Pretty soon it will be full enough that I can switch on the base board heaters, throw in a gallon or two of chlorine and open it up to the public.

Christ.

The leak, which started a little over a week ago in one spot, has slowly but surely spread itself over a good two foot by two foot area. However, it's not leaking in that entire area, just in certain places that systematically change overnight to miss the saucepans thus ensuring the thorough saturation and ruining of my living room carpet.

If my landlady asks me why I haven't paid rent yet, I am not responsible for the words that come out of my mouth.

Current Christmas Song: Low - Silent Night

No comments: