12.12.2003

We're avoiding the inevitable meeting that slowly approaches this morning at work, so we're doing the Friday Five and talking about ourselves in the plural.

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
I love snow, I'm not a huge fan of the cold, especially not when I have to drag myself out of bed at 4:30 AM to go walk/jog in it. Snow around Christmas is perfect though, it can snow the day before, melt the day after. Tada, perfection.


2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
Anywhere that's all decorated up, with all the people I love in one spot (actually tolerating each other for once) is my ideal holiday celebration.


3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
I get my Christmas tree on my birthday, and usually finish decorating then too. Last few years Christmas has been at my house, I suppose that's the new tradition. Always watch the Grinch (cartoon, not the dumb movie) at least 100 times a season, and the holidays haven't started until they play it on T.V. for the first time.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I do what I can when I can, and then daydream that I'm rich and can do so much more.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
I want all of my friends in one spot in a cabin in the woods for Christmas. That would be the perfect gift.

Current Christmas Song: The Frogmen's Chorus - The Twelve Frogs of Christmas

No comments: