12.19.2003

Yay! Sheep time! Let's do the Friday Five, cause everything else I have to post about is serious, and I want to pretend it's not there for just a little while longer.


1. List your five favorite beverages.
Root Beer
Russian Tea (which kills me, but it's worth the pain)
Green Tea
Vanilla Coke
Water!

2. List your five favorite websites.
I don't really have any favorites. The ones I visit on a daily basis are blogs.

3. List your five favorite snack foods.
Green Olives
Soy nuts
Those weird freeze dried fruit
Hard candy
Lately, jerky

4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.
Candy Land
Candy Land
Candy Land
Candy Land
Candy Land

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.
Oh it beats me, anything horror themed I love.

Wow, I'm so boring. Nevermind, let's not do the Friday Five anymore, it's just going to prove how very shallow I am.

Current Christmas Song: Eugene Maslov - Come All Ye Faithful

No comments: