2.10.2004

I'm moving furniture around in my room tonight so I can set up DDR. I miss it. I'm having withdrawls, I'm doing the steps when I dream. It's driving me crazy.

Anyone wanna come over and dance with me? It's fun, I promise.

I need new pages for my day planner. I've been using Outlooks planner and it's just not the same, and since I don't have a PDA to put that information in and take it with me, I'm not quite sure what's when if I have to make apppointments outside of being here to put them on my calander. Unfortunatly, I don't even know where in the world I'd find them. Last year it took me a week of searching office supply stores and drug stores before I finally found them. Hopefully this time won't be as difficult. One of these days I'll finally learn, and buy two of everything and then I won't have to go searching so much.

I should go get that today. Right now, even.

No comments: