11.24.2005

I know I haven't posted in ages, but I finally got my internet back. That only took me what, six months?

I just wanted to wish you all in the United States a very Happy Turkey Day! I hope you have a fantastic day full of yummy turkey, tasty pies, and long fulfilling naps time spent with your family.

I am having people over this year, so I am looking forward to that. It should be a full house, but it will be enjoyable. I just hope someone sticks around to help me with the dishes, usually nobody does, they just abandon me with a dirty kitchen. Geesh, some peoples children.

I've got to go finish baking though. I quit last night at 1 am, and I still have brownies to bake.

Happy Turkey Day!

HotD:

It is Turkey Day!
Have some pie and brown gravy,
And don't choke on bones.

No comments: