11.02.2005

I have a ton of weird, exciting and juicy tidbits to post on that nobody else will even care about but me. Unfortunately I don't have the time to post about them because I have to run off and bomb my mid-term for Public Speaking.

I have to give a five minute (and thirty some seconds) speech on something that "Greatly Effects Students at Chemeketa". I wanted to do it on STDs or Alien Abductions but I figured that would probably just get me kicked out of the class, so instead I'm doing it on the Student Book Exchange.

I hate public speaking.

NaNoWriMo has started. I only have 1900 words, but I plan on writing this evening for a good two hours. I've got a pretty fun novel idea, so that's good. First NaNoian meeting for Salem is this Saturday on campus (bldg. 2 room 232) join us if you're interested. I'll be giving away sugar, how can you say no to that?

Last Thursday I got picked on by a rock star, and then he made up a song about me. Just for kicks, I'm going to stop this post here, and tell you all about it later.

HotD:

Oh stupid mid-term.
I'm going to bomb you so bad,
And puke during my speech.

No comments: