3.20.2007

I am pretty sure I crashed and burned that one in a fiery plume of awesomeness.

If I got anything over a C, I get a B in the class. Anything below a C and yours truly gets her first C ever. Lucky for me, they might be offering an accelerated 6 or 8 week course during the summer that I can replace the icky bad grade with.

It's not so much that I have to have A's, I won't replace the grade if it's a B. It's more that Chemistry is pretty important to my major, and if I'm pulling a C it means I'm not grasping the concepts, and I don't want to move on to another Chem class until I feel comfortable with the one I just left. Plus, the professor has a very unique teaching style that I think is just not clicking with me, I'm going to try someone else over the summer if I pull a low grade and see if it gels better in the lump of dust I've got for a brain.

Plus, if people are taking classes over the summer, I'm pretty sure I can con someone into taking it with me. Wooohoo! I'm graduating, but I can still take a class, have a grade replaced and then send my updated transcripts to OSU.

So now I've got a really dirty house to clean, and then I'm going to spend the rest of this week decomposing (or decompressing, but mostly just decomposing). All work and no slack makes Jamie a dull girl.

No comments: