4.11.2002

I'm so sick and tired of people saying I'm a bad provider. (Deep breath) Ok, all better. Thanks Kelly, for listening to my verbal vomit, you're such a great friend. Oh..Kel got a new domain too! So go over and look before she gets it all moved so she gets all comfortalated with me and beats me up...::winks:: I gotta get my shots in before the Blogathon, because from the looks of it..she's plotting to blow me out of the water this year. (Them's fightin' words woman!) ;)

Speaking of the blogathon, I am planning on doing it this year, but I'm not sure what blog is going to be in it (this one, or if TPC is going to do the blog thing) or what exactly my stunt is going to be, although I do have a VERY good idea. It involves O.P.I.T, but that's all you get to know. (Notice a theme? Yeah..so? lol I'm not very creative)

Speaking of O.P.I.T (So we're not speaking, and it's the second time I've opened a paragraph with that. I told you, I'm not very creative) I've been working my buns off on O.P.I.T (Between paying clients) and I'm happy to say the Oregon Paranormal Investigation Team Team Procedures & Handbook (Version 1.0) is almost completed. I've also got the ID cards completed (sans laminating and photographs, so I guess that's almost completed) for the members. I'm so thrilled! :)

No comments: