4.01.2002

Working in a preschool has an equal share of evil demon spawn and cute 'awwws'. I decided since everyone knows they want to know, I'd share something from my current list. It's all because I lobe oo.



Cute Crap:

The stuff that makes you feel terrible for ever entertaining thoughts of tying them up in the closet.



Booboful -
A few days ago we took a couple of our kids out for breakfast at one of those local bland food resturants that give kids (why always kids? I want some too) crayons to color with. One of our kids did a picture completely in a lovely dog poo brown color and then asked me what I thought.

"It's beautiful." says I.

"YESH! BOOBOFUL!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, with this huge dimpled grin on her face and apple juice dripping down her chin. Leaning over, she threw a purple crayon at me. "Mimi, Yush crayon. Yush color too" Nodding, she beamed "Booboful."





No comments: