4.04.2002

It's so beautiful out, I even did something productive. I cleaned out my garage. (Wowee right?) Last summer, for those who don't know, (What? Who cares if you don't want to know. Be quiet.) my Grandma's water heater broke and flooded her sewing room, she then stored a huge amount of her sewing stuff in my garage. Yip, right? Then it became three or four other peoples dropping grounds for 'stuff I just don't have room for right now so can you keep it here for me?'. So, I cleaned up all the stuff that was my junk, and everyone else gets to get their stuff out of my house.

Speaking of people and their stuff, Robin is using my dryer cause hers broke, and other people have been packing it over for her, and they've trashed my house! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRH! I'm not home enough to clean up after other people, dangit. (I found a pair of John's undies on my front porch today..it's not exactly my idea of a outside decoration.) Oh well...

Anyhow, tomorrow is Friday (Thank you Je-sus) and I'm hoping (so far so good) that OPIT is still doing the long-nighter at one of our haunts.(pun? what pun?) I will do my best as a friend, paranormal investigator and cool ghostie girl to take along the laptop and a digital camera so people can pop in and maybe watch some live stream action. (No, not that kind of action. The disembodied kind.)

We'll see how that goes. I'm going to finish up some work here and head home while it's still light and move my damned furniature into my guestroom. You know, so my illicit one night stands have someplace to sleep other then the floor.

No comments: