10.20.2002

Even though I didn't get anything I needed to get done this week because of my foot, some good did come out of it. I've been signed up for a seminar on publishing your first book, it's on the 10th, which is great timing because it'll give me an extra boost to get me through a tough spot during Nano.



I've also been invited to a writing group, they meet every second Saturday of the month. I'm really excited about this because I've tried to put my own together but most local people shy away from it because they're already involved with one or don't want to expose their writing in fear of being put down. I'm told this writing group is very nice, which is good. There is also a second writing group I've been told about that I might be able to join. This is great because I need more positive input from local people who are serious about writing like I am.


This time sitting has given me a lot of time to think about plots, as well as alot of time to do the paperwork type stuff for LKP. This paperwork stuff includes newsletters, menus, curriculam, forms, all sorts of stuff. So it has kept me a little busy that way. I spent most of today designing a newsletter. So far I have a little over three pages done, which includes the first in a three part series of articals on the importance of early childhood development, and an artical on positive coping with separation anxiety in preschoolers. All written by the very bored yours truely.


I'd work on the website but I can't do much from this laptop other then text stuff because I don't have any graphics software on here. I can, however, play mind numbing games.


Thank God for that.

No comments: