4.17.2003

Ok, I'm sick of this layout. No more ice. No more snow. No more rain. (Although I don't mean that, I love the rain. I love rain at night and 70 degree days, but no higher then 70's or it turns into one big Oregon Sauna) I'm taking suggestions for the next one. Perhaps something bright and colorful and fresh for spring. Or maybe something with eye-bursting neons, which I sadly must admit I've been horribly drawn to lately, it's like reliving 1986.

Maybe I'll snap some shots of my (now blooming!) apple tree and use that in a layout. Or the pretty pink tree in the front yard, whatever it is called. I don't suppose it's really called 'that pretty pink tree in that nice quiet girl across the streets front yard'. But it could be.

I love the smell of fresh cut grass in the afternoon. What about a grass layout? Hmm...that gives me an idea...

No comments: