4.27.2003

Well, I can now stand without vomiting (or passing out for that matter) and I feel a tiny bit better, but not enough to really want to tackle going back to my daily life. I'm glad for the whole lack of heart-warming nausea, nothings more dignified then puking your guts out in the middle of a crowded doctors office. Make new friends! Impress your co-workers! Vomit in a public place! Weehaw.

As long as nothing is against my back or side, and I don't move, I feel pretty good. I guess that's something.

Not only did I have the lovely chance to be disgustingly sick the last few days, I now also have clients angry with me because I was supposed to have a website open Friday, but insted I was spending the day with blood suckers disguised as nurses. It upset me enough that I cried. Broke my damn record.

Oh! And there was a childrens expo this weekend that I didn't know about, #%@^@. Would have been perfect advertisment for LKP. My week is going so well.

No comments: