4.12.2003

Yay! I've got cable! And I put the hub Pran and Sean sent me to good use and hooked up the HP to the cable too, sept it's being a total wench and not working right. I wish it would so I could get my files off it before I reformat it. If I can't, then I have to kiss five years worth of work files away. Five years worth of programs I've written and games I've made. It'd just be a shame. (And no, I can't burn it to a CD, or remove it and hook it up to this computer, or anything else. I've tried everything. Sending it to myself is my last resort.) Total times I've taken apart three computers in the last four days? 62. Yes, 62. I'm going to have nighmares of tiny screws for the rest of my life.

It's frustrating. However, this fast connection and my new computer do sort of make up for it. Almost.

No comments: