12.18.2007

Friday was my birthday, and of course like every other birthday my entire life it went by unnoticed by everyone. It was, by far, the worst birthday ever.

It is being made up for a little by a couple of people once I got home. Robin came by over the weekend and brought me a 9' Christmas tree and took me to lunch. Today Sav is coming by for lunch and a movie.

Other then the two of them, and one other happy birthday from Tif, I got nothing. No cards, no happy birthdays (not even as Emails or comments), not a single thing. I'm pretty much to the point now that I've decided to never again do anything for anyone else, because I'm so tired of having it thrown in my face how utterly unimportant I am to people who claim otherwise.

My tree is gorgeous though. 9 feet, holy crap.

No comments: