10.01.2001

I'm a terrorist.


Well, according to a radio station mis-quoting the President anyway. Actually, what DID they mean?


"You're either with us, or you're a terrorist."

Ok, break this down for me. With 'us' (Who's us? The president? A group of Americans? Barney?). Who is us? And with them about what? About war? About 'bombing them back to the stone age'? About the possibility of an uprising of evil magnitude involving Jazzercise? Or I'm a terrorist? In a country that is free, and has laws that absolutely positivly entitle me to free speech, and I disagree with YOUR interpretation of YOUR right, I'm automaticly a terrorist? Ok. That's um...irrational.


Now, IF (If people) it's because of the following factors:
A: Us is the groups of people who think we should slaughter them all.

B: Agreeing with them is about slaughtering them all.


and

C: You disagree with this, you're a terrorist.


That would in fact be A+B=C and I'm a terrorist.


Run country run, because I have access to dirty diapers and baby I know how to fling them.


I'm insulted actually. I'm not a terrorist, and the thought of hurting anyone in that capacity would never even entertain my brain.


So, please just because I disagree with some of your views, Mr. Radio Man, don't imply that I am evil and heartless and have the soul mission to distroy this country.


I don't, damnit. Because if I distroy it, then what'll be left for me to be Princess of?


Geesh.


You know what this reminds me of? Now, here is my comparison.


"You're either with us, or you're a terrorist."


"You're either with me, or you're against me, and if you're against me you're with Satan. Because God is the spirit that lights my soul and gives me direction of life and Jesus is my savior."


Now, do YOU see the complete and irrational thoughts in both those statements? I do.


Ahh, dying to know where the second one came from? If you've been following my mindless dribble, then you might have an idea. Yep, it came from Doctor Teacher Preacher Fisherman Daddy John. Praise Jesus.


I heard that little speil, along with a good five dozen others I can recite, pretty much every single day of my childhood. It got worse, towards the end, and I honestly believe if we would have stayed in the company of said religious fanatic, I wouldn't be typing to you right now. (Ahh...the unjustness of the universe. Sad, are you?)


The statement started out as only the latter part: "God, ect" but the first part was added about the last two years of the whole thing, when DTPFDJ was convinced he was loosing his family to Satan. He wanted to make it perfectly clear to all of us, that there was only ONE side to be on, ONE way to think, ONE person to follow (Him, towards the end there, he thought he was Jesus. Actually the exact speil on that one was "There is only one Jesus, Jesus speaks through me, there for I'm as close as you'll ever get to Jesus" but pretty soon alot of that fell away and it became "There is only one Jesus, and Jesus speaks through me, There for I'm Jesus" ) and if it wasn't HIS way, then you were brimstone bound.


I remember once he came into my room, and started crying (Yes, tears my friends. He cried anywhere from one dozen to ten dozen times a day. Usally over the Bible, or how the dishes weren't washed the way he wanted them.) and whining about how his family wasn't here anymore. I, being 15 and really REALLY tired of all of it, just turned around and told him, to my knowledge we were all right here, and could he please shut the door on his way out?


That's about when he decided Satan had taken me over, and I really needed a heaver hand.


Yeah, ok.


That's about the time he started calling himself by his God given title. The One and Only Doctor Teacher Preacher Fisherman Daddy John. I'll explain where and why here:
Doctor: He is convinced he was placed on this earth to 'Teach and Preach and Heal' and his idea of being healthy was copying Jesus with Gourd enemas. No. So don't even ask me.


Teacher: Like I said, Teach, Preach, Heal...blah blah. He's here `cause he's the only one who can get God's word right, so he has to set us all straight.


Preacher: More along the lines of obsessed. He'd pull his bible out and preach to check stand people while he was getting groceries. Or he'd go into my school and preach to my teachers. He wanted to start a commune, but that's another story.


Fisherman: He is a commertial fisherman, I guess he thinks that brings him closer to being Jesus-like. Nothing wrong with being a fisherman, teacher, preacher, or healer. John's just insane, that's all.


Daddy: While Robin was still with John, we ran a preschool. He wanted all the kids to call him Daddy John. Later it was used in the divorce decree that his children (I'm not, incase you were wondering) were not allowed to call anyone else Dad or any term of endearment confined in that group. And he started refering to himself as "The one and only Daddy John" in letters.


John: Yeah..his name.


I have a 48 page letter, we've dubbed his 'manifesto' that really does show you how completely unbalanced this man is. I've been told countless number of times that I should forward it, add the rest of the correspondance that works up to it, keep it exactly how it is (you'd have to see it to understand. Backwards, up the margins, caps in the middle of words, all his T's look like crosses...) and publish it. It facinates people.


One of these days I'll scan it, and then everyone can see. ::rolls her eyes:: ::grin::




No comments: