10.29.2001

Oh look...a post.


I actually posted at NCM today. I have been a terribly naughty girl and haven't even checked there for the last week. I hope they forgive me. (soooob)


NaNo starts in three days! WOO! I really can't wait. This'll be fun. (Especally since I keep meeting more new and wonderful people to add to my 'list of poor sods to bother during November'. They'll be sick of me in no time.) I'm even going to make one of those pages where I can babble to myself about how hard it is, and how my characters drink an awful lot, and how they don't shut up when I'm trying to sleep. Visit. You know you wanna.


Hot Lake is supposed to open on Halloween, but I'm not ready yet. I'm going to try reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally. (see, all those extra e's n' a's?) hard to get it open then. But if I don't, you can't draw and quater me. It's already been done once this year. Which reminds me. Fox Family (Hrumph) ran their Hot Lake spot on 'Scariest Places'. Pretty much did what I thought they would. Called it evil, said it should be burnt down and it's ashes covered with salt. Yeah.


Freaks.




No comments: