10.16.2001

Ok, I'm posting..finally. (Prana posted, which made me post, you know...monkey see...::grins:: )


I've been busy lately, but I'm always busy. The real reason I haven't been posting is because I've just been overwhelmed. (Oh, and angry. But please don't tell, being angry isn't lady-like, and I'd hate for anyone to think I'm not a lady. ::coughs:: ) But I'm back, and I know you missed me and my blotchy, misguided posts.


I haven't been feeling well, four nights in a row of bad back and tummy pain which lasted until 5 am, which led to four nights in a row standing under a hot shower for hours, in which I've decided five things:

1. They should make shower TV's. They should make them, and use me as the sole test base. They have shower radios, why not TV's? For those poor saps like me who spend alot of time in the shower. They should have water proof cable connections and remote controls. They should be positioned so you can see them while you're leaning on the wall because you don't have a shower bench. (See 2) If they have them, someone buy me one. I'd love you forever.


2. As ugly as those benches people buy and use in their shower are, I see the reasoning. I want one. In blue. With cushions. Armrests, cup holder...


3. To go with the bathtub recliner with optional built in heat and massage (don't go there) they should also make shower books. Full length novels that are printed on some kind of water sealed paper so you can read in the shower (or bath, if you prefer) and not worry about unsightly waterdrops or that terrible accident that happens when you reach for your bottle of tequila and your book falls in the water. (No, I've never had this happen. I don't drink. Underage and it's gross. Now, with some Dr.Pepper..)


4. Mixing a backache, sleepy tylenol (Or tequila...if that's what you do.)and a three hour shower is a bad idea. It promotes falling asleep in the shower. Don't do it.


5. Writings done in your head in the shower at three AM while nursing a back ache are usally irrational and destorted. Don't write these down, someone somewhere will use them against you when you're elected into public office.



It's messed up my sleeping too. I'm now awake every night until about 5, and then I sleep till 9:30 and I really should be at WORK by 9:30. Not..that I'm complaining about the work part, it's the sleep. I want SLEEP! A full nights sleep with no pain.


And don't you give me that go to the doctor crap. Those guys, they have needles.


NEEDLES.


::shudders::



No comments: