10.23.2001

It's nap time. It's nap time and I'm the only one here with the kids. This means:

"It's nap time but we won't take a nap because we don't mind Jamie, insted we'll whisper and roll around and pretend snore and use the bathroom ten thousand times in tweleve seconds and tell Jamie we already took a nap."

Which of course, is exactly what three are doing right now. ::grin:: No, you don't have to love kids. Whoever said that was a dork.

I don't love them, really I don't. They seem to like me though (it's because they walk alll over me) they all come running and tackle me when I come in in the morning. It's scary. :)


A very nice guy is hosting HotLake.com for me, he even registered HotLake.net so I could open it if Hotlake.com dosen't get transfered in time. Wasn't that sweet? Yes it was. He's my new bestist friend. (just don't tell my other new bestist friends...) So, this means Hot Lake should open on Halloween as planned, which means you HAVE to stop by. Please? Please please please?

::grin::

No comments: