12.25.2002

Ahh...Christmas. Have I mentioned I hope everyone has a good one? I have? Good then. Eat some pie for me. More about pie later in the post. My plans for today? Not a thing. I'm doing diddly. Diddly = Gosh Golly Darn Good. We love Diddly. I haven't had much slacking time and I'm going to milk it. Nothing else about milk in this post, sorry, but moving along...

I'm going to win back the $6.35 I lost yesterday in penny point Rummy (and some change after, mark my words), going to play some more Fatal Frame (And give you my 'post beating' review, which I know you're waiting with baited breath for. Perfect Christmas game, blood, gore, horror, ghosts! WOO!), going to cook a couple pies (mm..pie. This is the only time of the year I eat pie. Why? I don't know, pie is good. Runner up Snack of the Gods. The first place snack being snacky cakes, of course. Pie. It even sounds pretty. Pie. Piiie. Pieee. Ok, I'm done.) and a ham (I have an alphabet wall decoration at LKP, which has P (of course) and for P it's Pudgy Pig loves to eat Pizza. I wanted to redo it to have it say 'Pudgy Pig loves to eat Pork Pizza' and see if anyone caught it, but the company beat me to it...he's eating Pizza with Pepperoni on it. Think anyone but me'll notice?) watch a couple movies (Scary ones, of course. Maybe a couple Christmas ones...maybe.), and call my sister (Who's at her Dads with my youngest brother and according to the phone call they got this morning, having a crappy time. Her Grandparents took them to their Dads, and they knew they were coming, and didn't get them anything (not that presents matter, but they do when 20 other kids are there and they all have presents) and to make matters worse, their Grandmother unwrapped someone elses socks, and rewrapped them and gave them to my Brother and gave my sister a new toothbrush that was ment for someone else. I think they win the shitty Yule award for this year.) becides that, I have no plans.


I'm just going to enjoy being lazy while I've got the chance, I've got to get right back to work tomorrow. The state is withholding all the money they owe us until Thursday (wasn't that nice of them? So nobody has presents, because we didn't get paid, which dosen't matter but does, especally when you're just a kid.) after we get our check we're going to go do a bit of shopping and have a little Family day next week with all the kids and let them open a few presents then. But in the mean time, if you'll excuse me, I've got to reavenge my card-virtue and wollop some people at Rummy.


Merry Christmas everybody.

No comments: