12.16.2002

Ok, so far I'm liking how this is. I decided to throw together a layout for Christmas when I was inspired by some christmas cards I saw (and then was conned into designing some). So if I claimed this idea as mine completely from out of the blue, it would be a lie, and lying gets you nowhere but a front row seat in hell. I actually did four different versions of this layout, this was the idea in its simple form. I decided on this one because I was too lazy to make the other ones work. The text isn't exactly how I want it, and the pages the links point to don't have anything on them yet, but I'm not going to nitpick too bad.


I can't promise alot of posts, I closed IBOM before because I honestly don't have a whole lot of time or even the want to post here. If I do post, it will be at my convinence, ok? And probably sporratic at best. So no comments or emails yelling at me to post, otherwise I'll just close it again. Please don't take offense, I appriciate that everyone likes reading my posts (the reason baffles me) I just feel like I'm spending too much time being pressured into thinking up something to write and slapping it up, and not enough time writing for me when it's inspired - which is the point of this in the first place. You're just going to have to think of it like Christmas (or a bad rash) it's only going to happen every once in a while and gives you something to look forward to.

No comments: