6.15.2003

For those of you coming here via Prana's Yahoo profile, howdy. If you're here from the various mailing lists and forums that have been, in part, overly abusive to Prana lately, and aren't here to be nice, don't come here looking for:


Prana. I'm not her, and as much as I wish I was late at night, the sad truth is I never will be. I'm Skyte, I'm a Sagittarius. I like to sit in one spot on the beach, and stay away from loud annoying places like clubs. Nice to meet you.


A debate. I leave that up to Pran. I have no opinions. I am a zombie sheep.


A fight. I don't have time for that waste of perfectly good air.


A place to slander Prana. It's immature and petty, and you can't do it here. Icky comments left will just be deleted, so why don't you go find a hobby insted? Something relaxing, like embrodery.


If you're NOT here because of your opinion that Prana is in the wrong (or a baby eater, whore, slut, zelot, Hitler or any of those other childish names that people stooped to a lower mindset and called her) or here with the intent of ill will, then none of that up there applies to you. :)


Leave a hi, I love comments.

No comments: