6.15.2003

So my sister jumped on the fast moving Vespa that is Blogging, and asked me to create her a blog. So, I did. I had some apprehensions just because I'm an older sister and I know what kind of weirdos (No, not you all. You're the other kind of weirdos, the good ones) that are lurking around in cyberspace. I'm not worried about her falling to the evils of camwhoring or anything, my sister is pretty level headed for only being thirteen, I'm just more worried about someone harassing her. Not so much stalking, seeing as how she already has a couple guys calling her every day. (eep! Of course, she can't date till she's 16, but for some reason that just makes them call more) Oh well, I'm sure it's silly to worry, after all, her computer is in my office and is only three feet away, so she can't get in too much trouble. At least not until my office at home is done....


I was supposed to go out last night. No, not on a date, on something even more fun, a BBQ. ::makes faces:: Since I don't eat enough to justify going to a function that was designed to eat at, I declined the offer of attending. It was actually kind of nice because I stayed here for most of the evening, with the doors open (and the one solitary window which opens....damn full length non-opening picture windows anyway!), and got some work I needed to do done. I also downloaded a bunch of pointless games, which led me to not finish other work I needed to get done. Now I have to go bust my tush to finish a permission slip for another feild trip before I have to submit it in an hour. Whee.

No comments: