5.14.2005

I'm in my 'all-kinds-of-professional' attire today. I'm even wearing my heeled sandles, which I swear to you are plotting to break my neck. I don't even know why I bought them, most women buy heels to be taller right? I really don't need to be any taller. Do I? No, I don't think so either. They have to make me like...nine feet tall.

I have a confrence...well, I have two confrences. Mostly because torturing myself is fun. One today from 10 to 4 here in town, and one tomorrow from 8 to 5 in the Land of Port. I'll be running presentations for PST, I'll also be running a raffle. It won't be one you're interested in, unless you need training hours, I'm raffling off a mail-order class. I might raffle off an online account with a free class as well, it depends on how I feel. I might not raffle anything at all! Eh...no, I will, because I'm just not divant enough to say I will and then not do it. Wimpy. It's sad.

I need to be running out the door, and I still need beat fix my hair. What I really want to do, is go back to bed and spend the day sleeping. I haven't had a good nights sleep in decades.

Ok, enough whining! Have a spiffy weekend.

HotD:

Confrence stuff today.
I hope it does not rain, yo,
Soggy Jamie head.

No comments: