12.11.2001

I hate Malls. I don't like the crowds, or the noise, or the people...or the people. But I like to shop, and in the spirit of Christmas I forgo my deep seeded hate of Malls so I can buy people presents that they need. I went to the mall today, it wasn't that bad this time. Very crowded, very smelly, very noisey...but I found some neat presents for some people.

I went to Made In Oregon, which is an awesome store..which obviously from the title means it carries stuff made in well..Oregon. I love it in there, you can find some of the greatest and neatest things. Yep, some people did get presents from there...what? You? Maybe you...you never know. I also found some neat presents in a couple other stores.

I also took a detour to Best Buy, a store I don't care for, to pick up some CD-R's. While we were there I saw one reason why I hate crowds. Some lady had brought her one/two year old and the kid was screaming and crying, so she 'osshy gooshied' it and let her down. She completely ignored the kid while the kid pulled almost a entire half-asle of products off the shelf.

Talk about bad parenting.


No comments: